Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Movie Moment

I came across one of my favourite movie moments tonight. I was flipping past A&E and Goodfellas was on.

It was the scene where Deniro, Pesci and Liotta are visiting Pesci's mother, when they've got Frank Vincent's body in the trunk of the car. Mother Scorsese is showing her latest painting to the fellas. It's a painting of a guy in a canoe with two dogs. Joe Pesci describes it. He says: "I like dis one. One dog goes dis way. One dog goes dat way...and this guy he says 'hey whattdaya want from me.'"

Then they all start laughing about the guy they killed.

I had to watch the whole movie.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

plus when they say they need a knife for the deer's "paw"

(am I remembering it correctly)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

That's right. They "hit a deer".