Monday, December 10, 2007

Another Republican Idiot

Last night I saw a commercial by Rudy Giuliani. I'd heard about it but it was the first time I'd seen it.

In it, Rudy talks about how the US hostages in Iran were released exactly at the moment that Ronald Reagan was being sworn in as Prez of the USA.

and....

well....

what does any of that have to do with Rudy? Nothing. Try to hang onto to the coattails of a dead President? Effing pathetic.

Remind everyone of dead Ronnie being sworn in 27 years ago = Vote for Rudy!

What? What an idiot. Is this guy for real?

2 comments:

Susieq said...

Gee, aren't the Republicans an attractive bunch this time around - Giuliani trying to link himself to a previous looney Prez, Mitt Romney,who wants tolerance and understanding of people like him (Mormons) but not athiests and Huckerbee, who uses Chuck Norris in his ads (I don't give a hoot that he was a Texas Ranger!!!)

gsdgsd13 said...

Somehow I missed hearing about this one.

I have a friend (English) who likes to say "your country" whenever stories like this come up. He's not here to say it, so I'm muttering "my country" to myself right now.