Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hell's Freezing Over

Never thought I’d say this but there’s a Republican candidate I actually like.

Yes, he doesn’t believe in evolution and therefore has to be a loon, but Mike Huckabee is really likeable. I can’t hate the guy. He seems smart and articulate. He’s the only fundamentalist Christian I’ve ever seen on t.v. who doesn’t appear to be totally hostile to the rest of the world. He’s not full of hate like the rest of them. Oh, and Huckabee's a cool name.

What really did it for me is last night on Anderson’s show, they talked about how much Huckabee idolizes Keith Richards. This from a man who doesn’t drink alcohol. Keith! Uniter of all! Let us all join together under the banner of Keith.

Of course, Huckabee is a Baptist minister from the South, so this inevitably means the creepy sex scandal is just around the corner. Too bad.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

huckabee?!
is that even a real name?
maybe you have made this fellow up

Anonymous said...

Apparently he has a predilection for picking up the guitar and having a jam - sorry,I still can't like him and his name reminds me of that awful movie I Heart Huckabees.....

Anonymous said...

...yes, but if the sex scandal involces Keith Richards, it might be worth it!

JAW fan