Monday, December 03, 2007

Shovelling, Part One of Infinite

I did a quick 10 minutes of snow shovelling before going to work.

I now just completed another 30 minutes. I'm only doing the path. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that my kindly handsome neighbour will come around with the snowblower later to do the drive. He better. Or no more Irish whiskey for him. (That's my standard bribe.)

Snow's accumulating and drifting pretty quickly out there. I'm going to have to do the roof next. This is really crappy.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

won't santa or one of his elves (have you been a good girl this year?) do your roof for you?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

The roof is the easy part. I quite like doing it. Only took about 10 minutes.

Stupid neighbour did not use his snow blower. No Jamieson's for you, young man! So there!

Anonymous said...

Each year I read the shovelling snow stories,usually when we're in the middle of a heatwave (not at the moment though) - its quite comforting to read about snow when its 40C.

Clearly your neighbour needs a new or different bribe - maybe his taste in whiskey has changed?