Monday, December 03, 2007

My Stupid Employer

We're having a pretty big snowstorm at the moment. But not the worst in history by a long, long shot.

So I get to work at 8:50, that's about 20 minutes late. Not bad, considering road conditions. At 9:00 a.m. we receive an e-mail from the Big Boss announcing that our offices are closed, due to the weather conditions.

We're all fucking here already!!

The whole point of a snow day is that your turn on the radio, hear that your offices are closed and joyfully go back to bed. That's how it's supposed to work. Idiots.

So I've done a bit of on-line Xmas shopping, a couple of e-mails and a bit of blogging and now I'm heading back home to shovel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who can beat the communication skills of our modern managers? But I'm glad to see you used your time wisely.

Sadly, we never have hot weather days, where its too hot to go to work......