Thursday, November 29, 2007

There he goes again

That lazy-assed c***s***er Bush keeps ruining my life.

The Washington Post reports today that W. is currently reading A Confederacy of Dunces.

This means I have to take one of my favourite books of all time and toss it on a bonfire in the back yard. But only if he's enjoying it. Maybe he won't get the jokes and will toss it out.

What am I thinking? The story is a lie. Bush doesn't read books!

Oh, you naughty WaPo, you really had me going there for a minute!

6 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

is it time to re-name this blog "all my little c***s***ers"?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Bear with me. It's my word of the week. I have a short attention span. In a day or so I will have moved on to something else.

cityofmushrooms said...

no need
-it would be a catchy little title
and think of all the internet traffic you would generate

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

From "The Gays" no doubt.

Susieq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susieq said...

This ridiculous blog thing - I now have to register before I can post!(that was my deleted post there)

Anyway, why this concerted effort to try and convince us that Bush has a brain? I heard a few months back he had allegedly read 'The Outsider' by Camus - wow! That was on my high school reading list!