Monday, November 05, 2007

The Godfather, Part One

I was watching some of The Godfather last week, and there’s one thing I just don’t understand. And it has always bugged me. How can anyone be in bed with a severed horse’s head and not realize the thing is there until he wakes up?

How’d they get the head in the bed?

Maybe this is explained in the book, but in the movie it don’t make no sense. Did they drug the guy? I’m thinking if I was sleeping and a couple of Mafiosi came into my bedroom lugging a bloody horse’s head, they might make enough noise to wake me up.

But maybe I’m a light sleeper.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I agree, I would not be sleeping through the sound of a severed horsehead being placed (placed? slid? propped? )under my covers

it's also always bugged me

Anonymous said...

And wouldn't there be some sort of security in place?