Friday, November 09, 2007

Drinks for all my friends!

In today's celeb news, my personal icon Mickey Rourke was arrested for drunk driving. The twist? He was riding a scooter. I like that.

He claims he wasn't drunk. Isn't that what they all say?

Unlike with most celebrity mug shots, Mickey actually looks better in his shot than he normally does. That's a bit of a sad statement, I suppose. He looks happy anyway...probably because he was drunk.

If anyone chooses to leave a comment re this post, please remember that this site is a "no-bashing Mickey Rourke zone". Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I'm still visualizing that Vanity Fair photo from the 90s, where he's getting weighed in for a boxing match...Hot!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I wish I could remember that, but of course I can't. Me and my lousy memory.

cityofmushrooms said...

is that from the same issue where the wild-orchid-girlfriend (and why remember her at all? tho luckily m.r. also remembered) is waving from the crowd around the ring?