Friday, November 30, 2007

The Missing Link

Ever since I started this blog, I've had a feeling that there's always been something missing. Some important subject that never gets raised. But I could never identify what it was.

But today I found it! I never have any Abominable Snowman news.

Thankfully, this has now been rectified.

"KATHMANDU (Reuters) - A U.S.-based television channel investigating the existence of the legendary Yeti in Nepal has found footprints similar to those said to be that of the abominable snowman, the company said on Friday."

My goal is have more regular reporting on the Yeti, Bigfoot and all their furry cousins. (In a dry spell, I'll even go for Loch Ness Monster news.)

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

bring it on

Anonymous said...

If we're going to focus on big and hairy things, let it be Alec Baldwin. He's my own personal Bigfoot (and you know what they say about a man's feet!)...Yes, Alec, he's the Yetiest!

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

I, of course, second the motion

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Ah, we were overdue for some lustful Alec commenting. I can end the work week happy.