Monday, November 05, 2007

Proof that I am a Nerd: Part 87 in a series

I did something yesterday that I never do. I watched an American football game. I read so much hype about the New England-Indianapolis game that I decided to watch it.

Honestly, I watched it for the quarterbacks after reading an article about their different images and the type of advertising campagins they are each in. I don't actually care how much yardage they are passing for this season, or any other season for that matter.

Anyway, the proof that I am a nerd is that I find Peyton Manning far more attractive than Tom Brady. I suppose I should just go live on a desert island now, as I am sure this makes me an embarrassment to females everywhere.

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

peyton who?

(signed, fellow nerd)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Peyton, not Preston. (Just making sure you get that.)

cityofmushrooms said...

preston playing football?!

I'd watch that for a dollar

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, gridiron. A bunch of overpaid blokes with biceps bigger than their brains who wear so much padding, they can hardly move. A few run for a few minutes and throw a ball and then there's an ad break. (having said that,there are a couple of ex-Aussie footballers doing well over there as something called punters I think?)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Punters don't do much except kick the ball a couple of times per game. For this they get paid a lot of money. Nice work if you can get it.