Sunday, October 08, 2006

I have returned!

I'm back from Italy, safe and sound and not a pound heavier. Sweet!

I'm a bit tired for blogging, though I'm sure in the coming days I should get paid by the Italian tourism board for all the publicity I'm going to give their wonderful country. I loved Italy. Everything was great. For now, here are my top three things:

1. The Duomo in Siena.
2. Michaelangelo's David.
3. The bowl of spaghetti I had on Wednesday night.

All three of the above were sublime.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

blog on, italian girl

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a terrific week Nanuk, or should that be Signorina Nanuk! Your list makes no mention of Italian men......

And after all the preparation, did you survive the jetlag?? (please note my lack of southern hemisphere sympathy)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back & that you had a great time!