Wednesday, September 03, 2008

More about nothing

In the paper on Saturday was a review of a book by a guy who sez we should all stop complaining in order to enjoy our lives more.

I can't argue with that, but it would be a tad difficult.

Anyway, I have decided to undertake this challenge. Excluding on this blog (which face it, if I stopped complaining here, I might as well log off forever), I am trying to reduce my complaining and criticism to zero.

We agreed at work that if we all did this here, the building would sit within a cone of silence.

But I am going to sincerely try this, because I do agree that negativeness breeds more negativeness, and I am already so effing negative that maybe I need to lighten up a bit.

Any bets on how long I can last? 24 hours? 48? Would you believe 2?

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

and yet when was the last time the cone of silence ACTUALLY WORKED, max?