Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I hate Steve (October Election: 1st in a series)

Devil with a blue sweater,
blue sweater, blue sweater,
Devil with a blue sweater on.

How I hate him.

And anyone who watched The National last night must've, like me, been wondering: when is he going to shake hands with that baby? For those missed it, there was Steve in his blue v-neck, breakfasting with an Asian family in BC. Would you let Steve spoon-feed your baby? How did they coerce these nice decent-looking people into letting Steve into their kitchen?

Meanwhile, there is Stephane yelling in French (the only language he can comfortably yell in) that Steve is a liar, liar, liar. Is anyone listening?

No Green Party allowed in the debate. But they have an MP! He's corrupt, but he's still theirs!

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

x-ray photography would reveal the little devil horns sticking up out of steve's ken doll hairdo

Anonymous said...

I am in one of the 31 Liberal ridings that don't have candidates - although this morning on the news I heard they had all been filled. In one day???

But more importantly, I have not heard election coverage yet that didn't mention sweaters. Why does this strike me as quintessentially Canadian?

Anonymous said...

I first read that he was 'breastfeeding' not breakfasting which would also fit I suppose! N. =)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Steven could offer his moobs to a baby, I suppose. But don't let me see it on the national news. Please. Never let me witness that.

cityofmushrooms said...

no - he'd rather shake hands w/children