Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Debate: News Flash!

McCain is a Grumpy Old Man.

Why are columnists, etc., surprised by this?

I, personally, thought the debate was a draw. BO did not wipe the floor with the GOM as I expected him to, so I didn't think McCain was that bad. But apparently I am not pundit material because all the "experts" seem to think Obama won. So what do I know?

I do predict, though, that there will not be any VP debate. It's too much of a train wreck in the making.

It was great to see Crazy Joe Biden on NBC and CNN post-debate, blabbing away about how his man did. And then followed by No Sarah Palin. She must've been hidden away in an undisclosed location. So who did the Republicans throw out there to support their side? Effing creep of all creeps Giulani. I had to bathe after seeing him. Icky. Poo Poo Rudy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really are keeping her hidden away - apparently the interview with Katie Couric is so bad....going off to look for it on youtube right now!
Heard an ex-Republican congressman talking about the VP debate - he reckons it could really show up how little she knows.

Keep Biden out there (as long as he can control his tendency to run off at the mouth) and surely the Republicans will have to get Sarah out there?