Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whale on the (South) Beach

I'm facing the grim fact of how much damage I've done during the uncertainty of the past few weeks and all the chip-eating I permitted myself to indulge in. Chips. And fries. And chocolate chip cookies. And wine. And wine.

I am a whale.

I have to get back on that dreaded Beach diet ASAP. sigh.

(Last week, JAW Fan's bestest friend, Ignatius, said that compared to other women he had met on-line, I was positively svelte, and that I should not call myself fat at all, and apparently, I don't know the meaning of the word compared to some liars he has met. Gee. I miss that man!)

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

where did he go?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Nanuk - I've lost a total of 11 kilos so far, so I know you can do it to!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ignatius...the catch of the year! You sure you don't want to reel him back in?

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

11 kilos. That's almost half a Chinese gymnast! I must aim for that goal, too.

Anonymous said...

And hopefully a chinese gymnast of the correct age! I see they're being investigated for having underage gymnasts - how on earth can you tell? They all look about 13 anyway!