Wednesday, August 13, 2008

At long last

Finally! Finally, tomorrow after 7 months I will be having a follow-up scope to confirm that I am completely recovered from surgery. I guess if I wasn't, I'd be dead by now.

Dr. McDreamy should get together with the people in London who still haven't contacted me about the interview. They could laugh about how much fun it is to make me wait. Such fun.

Later tomorrow it's "date" night with Ignatius. Stay tuned to find out if the scope turns out to be more fun than the "date".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Date night...Will there be any...you know...potato chips involved?

JAW fan

NB: That's not a euphemism, I really am talking about potato chips...you get to know a lot about a person by the kind of chips he eats

Anonymous said...

...on an unrelated chip note, this weekend, I saw a new flavour of chips in the store: Horseradish and Cheddar.

Hopefully, I will be scoring some in the next couple of weeks...a review to follow.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

hey, where's that chip-blog J-fan man?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I just spotted my first bag of Fries and Gravy Lay's this morning, and you've already moved on to Horseradish and Cheddar!

I can't keep up with the rapidly expanding world of chip evolution.

I haven't bought chips in 4 days, and the way I've been eating them lately, this is a big accomplishment. I guess I'm afraid to be embarrassed when the doc goes down my throat with the camera and sees a big mass of chips down there.