Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tummy Update

I have survived my gastroscopy. It went fast, fast, fast and was painless. If I had a scanner I could put pictures of my lovely stomach on the site for all to admire since it is, according to the doc, perfect! Aren't you glad I don't have a scanner.

But. There's always a but.

There's a red patch which he took a sample of to biopsy. As soon as I heard the word "biopsy" I started picking tunes for my funeral. I'm like that. I can't help it.

The doctor is certain it is nothing, and only took the biopsy because, well, I was there and why not check it to be sure. But he told me not to worry about it at all. So, I won't. Honestly. I believed him when he said it was nothing.

I'm still very dozey from the sedative. I'm going to bed now.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

good news!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. It's probably a potato chip spot : )

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

LLJ, great minds think alike. I wanted to tell the doctor it was just Doritos residue.