Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's all chips, all the time

Stopped in at Provigo on the way home, looking for some new chips. I had discussed them with JAW Fan earlier in the day, and he had said "Look for the silver bag".

So I sauntered down the chip aisle, casually scanning the shelves. And then I saw them.

The silver bags.

I bought the ones called Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese flavour.

They're hot. (As Paris might say.) I thought I wouldn't eat too many, but I am pig, and I kept eating. I ate too many. My lips are burning and swollen. This is not good. Drinking lemonade didn't take the sting away and that was probably the worst thing to be drinking, I suppose.

But does that mean I won't eat more of them tomorrow? Don't be silly. Of course I will.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

you people in the distinct society have the most exotic chips

Anonymous said...

Them chips in silver bags are all so f**king delicious...I strongly advocate the silver-bagged chip.

JAW fan