Thursday, January 18, 2007

A little housekeeping

Added a few links.

One is to Jason's ExpoLounge, because everyone needs Montreal nostalgia now and again. I strongly suspect that Jason was not even born in 1967 (not even close!), and yet he knows everything about that time. It freaks me out.

Second, a link to my latest total obsession, Tetes a Claques. Unfortunately if you don't speak French (or more precisely if you don't speak Quebecois) you won't get the jokes. This breaks my heart because I love these videos and want to share them with the world.

Third, a link to Henry Rollins's site just because. Just because he's Henry, man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment & link!

Alas, I was born in 1977 (the same year "Saturday Night Fever" came out), so I never saw Expo...

cityofmushrooms said...

comme c'est beautiful, ca!
(from la chick de l'ouest)

cityofmushrooms said...

forgot to mention: love jason's expo site

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you
write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how
they believe. All the time go after your heart.


my blog post encinocouncil.org