Friday, January 05, 2007

Ewan's thing

Was I not just talking about Ewan McGregor and little Ewan just a few scant days ago? Indeed. And I was correct. I think Ewan just isn't happy unless he's exposing himself to the movie-going public.

ITEM: Penis-baring Ewan McGregor on how his most famous body part almost made it into "Miss Potter": "I did try to get it in the film. They said, 'It's nice, Ewan, but we don't think it quite works with this movie.' They tried animating it: Putting Peter Rabbit's face on it and making it speak to Beatrix, but they didn't think it was tasteful enough in the end." (New York Magazine)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a beautiful part it is!!!

If Ewan wants to expose himself, I have just one thing to say: Expose Away.

My question is: Did it look prettier in The Pillow Book all painted up...or in Velvet Goldmine, as he bounced around on stage, it flapping and a-flying around???

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

I gotta get out to the movies more often