Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Will ya look at those?

British men are obsessed with boobs. But not women's boobs, their own.

I blogged about this a long time ago, but I feel compelled to return to this subject because a) it amuses me, and b) it allows me to use one of my new fave words: moobs.

The Health Section of today's Times of London has this headline: Obesity fuels growing ‘boy-boob’ problem.

"Obesity has been blamed for the growing problem of “boy-boobs” – cases of teenage boys with breasts so well developed that surgery is needed to reduce them. "

So if the problem(s) is on an adult male, we use the word moobs, but if it is in regard to a teenage boy we use the term boy-boobs.

I wonder if this is gonna be on my test.

Now I'm not so keen on England. I don't want to go to a country where the men have larger breasts than I do. (Insert your own "not hard to beat" joke here.)

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

and will those moob-ish men succumb to the torture of the under-wire?