Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Le Countdown begins...

In a mere 24 hours from now, I will be at the University of Montreal chicken-scratching my way through my test. urgh.

You'd think they'd lend me a laptop to write on. But no. It's a hand-written examination. Wait until they come to grade it. One look at my penmanship, and they will throw out my application saying, there's been a huge mistake, we gave this test to a 6-year-old. sigh.

Also tomorrow in work-related news, our Ms. Mushrooms boards a big old jet airliner to sunny, flooded New Brunswick. Land of...um....Acadians, and big strange rock formations, and floods. I hope the water levels are under control. I hope her nerves are under control.

Remember to get those 100 ml liquids into a plastic bag for security inspection.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

that is IF ms mushr. can manage to get packed, get to the airport, and actually get herself boarded on the plane w/ or w/out a boarding pass

as for you allegedly chicken-scratch-ish handwriting: they will perceivce you as a genius and offer you even more tax free money to be a london swinger

cityofmushrooms said...

hey: when I get to new brunswick, will I be an "anglo" again, or is that only in quebec?

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

sending positive vibes your way. Do I feel a poem coming your way?
N.