Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Test

Well, I'm back.

How bad was it?

Well, it's 12:50 p.m. and I'm having a beer. I may have another.

Al Swearingen would call this test a c***sucker.

Bad.

I could've done a decent job on it if I had been given 3 hours. But it was 90 minutes. I finished it, but just. And I know I missed a hundred things.

First impression is that I passed the editing part and probably failed the writing part. The writing portion was only 30 minutes and it is so hard to formulate decent sentences (about the legal aspects of shipwrecks! fuck!) under that kind of pressure. Urgh.

I was the only person writing the test. Which is too bad, because when I finished I was so wound up that what I really needed was someone to giggle hysterically with. Fortunately the HR secretary was super nice and listened to me babble a bit.

Gawd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is where being a Gilligan Island fan really helps...I could have gone for ever about shipwrecks...how glue to repair the boat can be made from tree sap, how to find a transmitter if a fish swallows it, how to create potions that make savage headhunters see double, how to escape Japanese solidiers who still think the war is one...

JAW fan