Friday, May 02, 2008

Seal with a Kiss

To end the work week on an odd note, how about that rapist seal?

According to the BBC: "An Antarctic fur seal has been observed trying to have sex with a king penguin. "

We all love us the penguins. They so cute and endearing. I understand that totally. I've been a huge fan of penguins all my life. But, please Mr. Horny Seal, leave the poor penguin alone.

"The bizarre event took place on a beach on Marion Island, a sub-Antarctic island that is home to both fur seals and king penguins."

These things always happen at the beach, don't they? I tell you, youngsters, stay away from the beach. I'll bet that seal was drinking beer and everything.

Why am I not surprised that this outrageous incident took place in the bra-strap snapping Southern Hemisphere? I tell ya, it's wild down there.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I need to quote BTO: "any love is good love..."

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

One of the Big Problems with the world today is that folks don't quote BTO enough.

Anonymous said...

SNAP!