Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Scottish Storm

Had a chat with Mr. Perfect Storm’s admin assistant today. She’s trying to teach him to be nice. One of her first lessons was how to nod and acknowledge people in elevators. I told her these lessons of hers aren’t working. She’s frustrated, and has told him he has to “Stop being a robot”. Heh heh.

Then she “accused” me of not trying hard enough. Ha, said I.

Apparently when he yells at people “in that Scottish accent” secretaries hit the deck. What a charmer. She said he reminds of her of her crotchety old uncles (and he’s younger than she is). That says a lot.

I should stop now because I’m making him sound too desirable. He just sounds too good to be true. I just don’t understand why every woman in the building isn’t chasing him…

10 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

SCOTTISH ACCENT!!?
you didn't mention a scottish accent!

yes, he certainly DOES sounds too good to be true-
yes, you SHOULD try harder

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I did so mention it! The whole attraction is a Scottish thing! Good heavens, woman. You think I'd be all up in arms about a mere Canadian!?

cityofmushrooms said...

hmmphh, I should pay more attention

Anonymous said...

OK, you definately haven't mentioned the Scottish thing before. Does he have an anger management problem?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

THank goodness for Archives. I can prove to you inattentive readers that I have so mentioned the Scottish thing before.
On Thursday 8 March, its the first thing I said about him:
Quote
he has the Big Three elements that make a man irresistible.

1. Scottish
Unquote.

I rest my case.

Nanuk,
triumphant

cityofmushrooms said...

so what are the names of the bay city rollers anyway? there's a woody, isn't there? hahahahaha

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Now, don't put Woody in the Chocolate Jesus comments box, whatever you do!!

There was an Ian and a Woody, but I have no idea of the others. Derek? What that the blond one?

cityofmushrooms said...

heck, they're all woodies

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

That's cute. What a good and loyal 6th grade friend you were.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Yo, Tony!