Monday, April 16, 2007

In Chip News

I finally got my hands on some Lay's Spicy Curry chips this weekend.

Verdict: thumbs up.

On first tasting, I thought these might only be an occasional chip, but last night, while stuffing my face in the hope that this would make the snow go away (chip-eater's logic), I came to the conclusion that this was a tasty treat with staying power. As far as Indian flavour goes, the Lay's Spicy Curry is far superior to the Doritos Tandoori Sizzler.

I'll definitely buy these again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously this could be the rift in our relationship...as I feel that the Doritos Tandoori Sizzlers are far superior to the Lay's Curry.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

On the contrary, this means we'll never fight to the death over the last chip. Our relationship is saved!

cityofmushrooms said...

well, that's a relief