Thursday, April 05, 2007

More Fun with Mr. P. Storm

My buddies and I decided to bait my nemesis with an anonymous Easter treat, quietly left on his desk by our spy in his department. They were certain it would get a rise out of him, and he would find it funny.

She reports that he left it on his desk all day yesterday, and today it is gone. He didn’t say one word about it. I suspect he decided to eat it, thus destroying the evidence.

He still hasn’t mentioned it. Now it is a question of who will crack first. I’m sure it won’t be him.

I suspect it was a mistake to take on an ex-cop.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

esp one w/such nice shoes

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

It's a long story. I didn't blog all the details. It should've worked if he reacted anything like a normal human being, which apparently he doesn't.

The man is a fool. Doesn't he realize that the more mysterious and uncooperative he is, the more alluring he becomes. I have to know him just so the mystique will wear off and he'll become just another dweeb at the office. A dweeb with great shoes.