Sunday, April 29, 2007

I have returned

Un gros merci (Oncle Tom) to Ms Mushrooms and her exceptional efforts at guest blogging. Of course she was helped along by current events. Any week that has an Alec Baldwin scandal in it is a good week for blogging.

11 hours ago I was walking along a beach, now I'm back at the computer, while waiting for laundry to dry. That's life.

Florida was great. The weather was utterly perfect. Mid-80s with no humidity. Sunny every day. In the Believe It or Not Department: I went parasailing! Photographic evidence will eventually prove this fact.

Nanuk, Back in the North.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time, I'm sure we're all looking forward to a parasailing pic. And well done Ms Mushrooms.