Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Closeted Russian

When will Daniel Craig come out of the closet and admit he's Russian? 'Cause one look at him and you know he's got Russian blood.

And now the news that he may be playing the poisoned Russian spy Alexandre Litveneko in a movie. Well, I guess he'll have two parts in that film because obviously he'll have to portray Putin as well. Busy, busy, busy.

I'm fascinated by this Russian KGB poisoning story, but it is so complicated I can't follow the plot. At first it was Putin's fault, but now apparently the Russian govt is trying to finger the Yukos oil execs. Big surprise. I need it to be played out in an action thriller to better understand it.

My insistence that Daniel Craig is, in fact, secretly Russian, in no way diminishes my new-found admiration of his assets. Just want to make that clear.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

sorry but the dude is a brit-
a friend of mine is his second cousin and her mum and family are from england

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Via St. Petersburg, right?

cityofmushrooms said...

alas for you and your putin-amour-thing: no