Friday, December 08, 2006

Canadian politics is bor-ing

Why don’t events like this ever happen around here?

“A senior Indonesian MP has resigned from Parliament after a mobile phone clip of him cavorting naked in a hotel room with a popular singer was passed from phone to phone around the country and ended up on the internet.

The shaky one-minute video shows Mr Zaini and Maria Eva, an Indonesian folk singer, frolicking naked and climbing into bed with each other. It leaked out onto the internet last week, forcing Mr Zaini, who is married, to resign as head of religious affairs with Golkar, the largest party in the predominantly Muslim nation.” (Times of London)

I’m trying to think of a single politician I would want to see “cavorting naked” on the Internet. Hmmm.

…I’m still thinking….there must be one…

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I, for one, am thankful, THANKFUL to not see stevie h. cavorting w/celine d., for example

blech

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see André Boisclair cavorting naked... Yummy!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Oh, I'd like to see Gore. Even fat Gore. He's so cute.

Obama? Sure.

As for Boisclair, I'm sure there's video out there somewhere. It's bound to show up on YouTube during the next election campaign. Better him than Charest. Now him I wouldn't want to see cavorting, even with clothes on.

Anonymous said...

Not that I particularly want to see Parizeau naked...but if he was caught in a nudie frolick with Michele Richard...let's face it, we'd all be tuning in just to check it out (unpleasant as it may be)...Of course, it would probably be aired on TQS' news

JAW fan