Thursday, February 05, 2009

One down, one to go

I will not be getting an interview for the job I went to New York for last October. What really pisses me off is that they won't give any details on why not:

Quote
On the basis of the results of the written examination, I regret to inform you that you will not be convoked to the interview. Kindly note that this decision of the Board of Examiners is final. We are not in a position to give any feedback, nor do we release individual scores/results.

Unquote

Fine, go ahead, don't convoke me! I don't need your stinkin' convocation. But at least tell me how I did. Did I do so-so, is it worth trying again, or is my exam being sent around the department for laughs? It would be nice to know something... anything.
Assholes!

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

non-convoking dorks

Anonymous said...

speaking of dorks, what about that other girl that made such a fuss? I bet they took her. Life is like that.

Anonymous said...

Their loss. Here in wonderful Hollywood, they don't even tell you when you don't get the job. You just don't hear anything. (Because no one wants to be associated with bad news.) Merrill Markoe says no is silence over time.

I've been thinking about your cat. I remember riding the bus along Sherbrooke St.(the 105?) with a kitty stool sample in a paper bag in 1984. Don't know why it's so vivid, but it's like yesterday. The rest of the years 1982 - 1995? Vague shapes and flashing lights.

Anonymous said...

Bad luck Nanuk