Sunday, February 22, 2009

2,000

This is my 2,000th post! How many wasted hours and how much lost productivity does that add up to. I'd rather not think about it.

Two thousand posts and I am still a big loser, i.e., that is to say, I did not win the big $50 million jackpot last night. When I saw that there had been four winners, I said to myself "Well, surely, one of them must be me." But, alas, no.

I don't get it. I bought not one, but TWO tickets, and I still didn't win. I'm beginning to suspect this lottery thing is fixed. Against me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And of course, if you had spent that time doing something else - learning Swahili, say - you would have said "I've spent the last couple of years learning Swahili - what a lot of wasted hours and lost productivity. I should have been writing a blog."