Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey, Ossssscar

Yes, it's Oscar day. You can argue the pros and cons of Slumdog all you want, but frankly, the only thing that really matters tonight is that JERRY is getting an honourary Oscar.

How bloated will he be?
Will he be goofy?
Or will emotional Jerry take over, and he'll starting crying and being "deep"?
Will any of Jerry's "Kids" be in the audience?
and most importantly, will we see any clips from The Day the Clown Cried?

I know I am asking too much, but Oscar is all about dreaming, right?

Oh, Jerry, you'll never walk alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had come here before the Oscars! Imagine my horror when Mr Jerry Lewis is being honored. You know he is persona non grata in my family. Especially after his tirade years ago to me when I wouldn't quit my job and life and take care of family members with MD 24/7. My phone lines were burning up last night!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Well, Jerry was looking very frail and a bit mixed up last night. I'm sure he won't be harrassing you any more. ha.