Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hump Day Question

Here is the kind of question that could only come from JAW Fan. This is based on the comments posted earlier about JAW Fan admitting that, in a pinch, he’d lather up del Piero. Even though the latter is under age 50, and by definition, not desirable to the former.

Question is: what would you do for a friend? How far would you go for a friend's fun and pleasure?

It’s one thing to lather up del Piero for one’s own future…um…entanglements with him. But what if one was asked to do the lathering up for someone’s else pleasure? Would you do it?

Example: Is JAW Fan prepared to lather up del Piero so that I, Nanuk, can be the one to later….um…enjoy young Alessandro? i.e. there’s no pay-off for JAW Fan. (Well, that point can be argued.)

Or: Would I be prepared to do the lathering up of del P. so that JAW Fan can get the reward? (Probably not. It’s just too unfair.)

Seriously, using different friends and different scenarios, this is an interesting way to judge the closeness of friendships. Of course, if this goes on for too long, del Piero gets rubbed raw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm, you got it all wrong...

It's not would I lather dP so that you can have him afterwards...it's would I let you lather ME up so that you could have the honor of lathering dP up.

Much different...Without a doubt I would lather dP so that you could have him...would I let you lather ME so that you could have the pleasure of lathering him up, not so sure.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Oh well. I knew I should've posted it right after we discussed it. My failing memory.

cityofmushrooms said...

all that good, clean fun