Wednesday, June 04, 2008

How could he not know?

This is one of those odd news stories that I just don’t get. I’m talking about the guy in Japan who found the woman living in his closet.

Homes in Japan are tiny. How can someone be living in your house and you don’t know it. I take it she never wore squeaky shoes. And his floorboards don’t creak. And he’s a heavy sleeper. I wake up if the cats make too much noise going downstairs.

Over the months, he noticed food disappearing from his house. But this wasn’t enough to do a thorough search of his house? Did he just shrug, and say, oh well, some food disappeared. How long did he wait? I’d be going nuts if food suddenly went missing (especially Pringles). I’d assume the cats had gotten into something and had learned how to open the fridge. They are diabolical.

Also, the first time she went in because the door was unlocked, but what about all the other times. Did the guy never lock his front door? Even after the food started disappearing? If he didn’t, he deserves to have a homeless woman living in his closet.

The guy is dumb. And he lives in Japan, home of Takashi Miike. Did he not realize the danger he was in. Freakish mutilation could have occurred, or at the very least, crazed schoolgirls might’ve chased him and loved him up. Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How this could happen, I don't understand,
Obviously we're dealing with one stupid man!
There's no reason why her he did not find,
Unless like Tommy, he was deaf, dumb, and blind!
And where did she pee in the middle of the night?
In his shoes? If so, I just hope they weren't white.
And what if she snored...or worse, passed gas.
Did he not get a whiff, this idiot spazz!
I'm truly speechless, I have to admit.
Unless this story is full of s**t.
However, if a woman's going to move into my closet,
I just hope and pray that it's Farrah Fawcett.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Hope your closet is big enough for all that hair.

cityofmushrooms said...

I wish you a closeted farrah