Wednesday, June 04, 2008

American Politics

It would be wrong to ignore the Obama story, so here goes. I'm happy. But I like Hillz and I would've been happy with her getting the nomination, too. So, there ya go. I'm happy. Go Barry!

I hope, when he's President, that he goes back to smoking in public. He's kind of a sexy smoker, and that's what the world needs now.

But who I really like is Michele Obama. Every time I hear her speak, I wanna say "You go, girl" and I've never, ever said "You go, girl" to anyone about anything in my entire life. So, there ya go...girl.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

face it: you just like the sexy smokers

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Hil didn't get the nomination and I hope she doesn't make VP either.

Re Michelle - yep, she's good - why didn't she stand?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

8 years of Barry, then Michelle?

Followed by Chelsea Clinton. We haven't seen the end of the Clintons.

I don't want Hillary as Veep either. Wesley Clark would be good. Barry needs some military behind him, being such a softie liberal and all. The ticket needs military cred.