Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life imitates Monty Python

She’s not dead yet!

One of our gang just called Linda’s boyfriend to offer support and sympathy, and he told her Linda is still in a coma and hasn’t died yet. What the hell??? I mean, what the hell???

Apparently, a member of their gang of friends (nobody I know, thank god) started phoning other friends saying she had died. What kind of total asshole does that? How can anyone start relaying information like this without being sure? I’m beyond appalled.

Her family does not expect her to linger long in the coma, and all life support systems have been shut off, but as of this moment, she’s still alive.

Who needs friends like this? There’s no limit to the utter stupidity of people. So now we all return to our death watch. This is unbelievable.

I can't express how angry I am at this person I don’t even know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the church and this is the steeple,
And this is the hand that slaps stupid people!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Good one. Though I don't think a mere slapping is enough. I'd like to club the guy.