Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Morning After

Well, that was pretty awful.

When the city bus drivers abandon their vehicles, you gotta figure nobody's going anywhere.

I did a fair amount of digging out yesterday, but I'm heading out to finish the job now. sigh.

Yesterday, between snowfalls, I did what most people do in these situations. Went to the "beauty parlour" and had red highlights put in my hair. Why? To combat depression. I'm hoping this is less addictive than booze.

I told my hairdresser "I'm only here because of the weather." His response: "Let it snow! Let it snow!" Heh. One of his better ones.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

are you singing "the rabbit in red-la da dee dee dee-the rabbit in red"?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I wasn't, but I will be now.