Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coincidence?

The weather's been okay for the past 2 days, and I find myself with nothing to blog about.

This would imply that if it were not for bad weather I would have nothing else to talk about. How dull is that?

Is it me, or is there nothing of interest going on these days? I should join Boreds Anonymous.

I don't even have any work-related bathroom antics to analyze.

Sure, I could write about Patrick Roy & Son. But that can be summed up in a couple of words: Idiots pere et fils. yawn.

I could say something about Tibet. But the only thing I can think of is that I wish Western people would stop treating the Dalai Lama like he's a cool prop. He's not our toy.

Hillary's apparently a big liar, and Barack's at the beach this week. McCain remains a crazy old geezer.

Some Liberals want to get rid of Stephane Dion. Politics is an ugly nasty business. Why does anyone want to be in it. I confess the more I see of Iggy in Parliament, the more I like him. That's a 180 for me. I think he's the future leader of the Libs.

Kids in Quebec can't speak or write French properly. This is disturbing.

When is the snow going to seriously start melting? I'm depressed about it.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

you need to chill out w/"the italian job"

don't fight it

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Handsome Rob is your answer to everything!

cityofmushrooms said...

well...yeah

Anonymous said...

how about the story about how terrorists are plotting to decapitate the prime minister and other politicians...too boring to comment on. Man, you gotta get off the pain killers.

N.