Monday, March 17, 2008

Economics II

This would be funny if it wasn't so scary.

Markets have been tanking, and the Fed has to pump $30 billion into a PRIVATE company to keep it afloat. So what's the solution.

Bush makes a statement, telling us everything is under control.

Now we know the trouble is real.

Is there anyone on Earth who is less trusted? Anyone whose word means less? Isn't he the last person on the planet to be believed about anything, anything at all? He's told nothing but lies for 7 years and now people are supposed to relax because HE said things were okay. I'm smacking myself on the forehead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new driving pose. I can just see you listening to Bush on the radio screaming along Fielding....oh this would apply to screaming at your neighbour and so on...good choice!

Ms. Anon (Al-Anon? ha ha)

cityofmushrooms said...

isn't it time for a glass of "summa tha black beer"?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'm ignoring St. Patty's Day because I was downtown yesterday and got sick of drunken revellers in stupid green plastic top hats. Thus today I shun them.