Tuesday, March 04, 2008

15 to 30

I feel like I'm doing hard time.

Environment Canada sez another 15 to 30 cm of snow are coming tonight and tomorrow. With a few ice pellets thrown on top.

Let us take a moment now to stop and visual Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous, and the two little Anonymi, currently sunning themselves on a Florida beach*.

How I hate them.



(*Well maybe not Mr. Anonymous. He's hiding under an umbrella and a blanket, going "Ack! Are you out of your mind? I'm not going in the sun!")

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

curse them! curse them all!!

Anonymous said...

...actually, Mr. Anonymous is probably in the CD stores...Only Mrs. Anonymous and Anonymi are at the beach.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear one word, not one word, of complaint about hot weather in a few months!!!

Speaking of which, we have our Labour Day holiday this weekend and its going to be hot,hot, hot - lots of time to go to the beach!