Thursday, May 11, 2006

Unpleasant thoughts

I don’t like what I’m hearing about how Daddy Bush and W are singing the praises of Brother Jeb and how he would make a grrreat prezdint. This can’t be happening, can it? I have a hard enough time believing that the American people will vote for another Republican in 2008, I just can’t fathom that they would be ready to vote for another Bush.

Maybe Daddy and Bar and James Baker and the Supreme Court are amending the Constitution as we speak to ensure that each member of the Bush family gets his rightful turn on the throne…

And is it my imagination or are there no Democrats of any interest at all? What a bunch of bland uninspiring weiner dogs. They need an outsider...

CLOONEY 2008!

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I saw a picture of jeb in the paper today: chilling...

gorgeous george in 2008, indeed!

Anonymous said...

Well, George owes his second term to Jeb and his mates in Florida, doesn't he? Maybe thats the deal - I helped you get re-elected, you help me in 08. And you know what? In a few more years, the next generation will be stepping up.....

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»