Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday nite is good date nite

Is there some unknown feature on my computer that automatically links me up with guys from large, strict Catholic families? Where is that feature?

There's a weird, smooth easiness involved in that shared Catholic upbringing. I felt it immediately with Nickname Pending, and now again it happened with NAG.

I think I have to change NAG's nickname. He is Former Altar Boy or FAB. (Get it? He's FAB.)

Shut up and go change the cat litter, Nanuk.

7 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

youse catholics got it all

Anonymous said...

I was an Orthodox FAB and look how I turned out...Means nothing.

FYI. I am totally confused...I no longer know who you are dating, when, where, and whether or not you actually like him or not. In my opinion, you are officially Larry from Three's Company...Wacky shenanigans to ensue.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Larry was a "playa". Just like me.

Anonymous said...

To repeat what I told you, for the benefit of others...

Remember the episode of Gilligan's Island, where Eva Grubb (a Ginger look-alike) kidnaps Ginger and spends the entire evening running back and forth changing dresses...well, I'm warning you, it's a-comin'

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

get yer dresses a-warmed up, ginge'

ps to j-fan: except for the don knotts thing, you're still FAB in my opinion

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mush...oh, and I also forgot to mention it but thanks for the AB article. Hot, bulky, and into music.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

not to mention hairy according to miss nanuk