Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gorgeous George

Ooh, I just saw Mr. Clooney on the red carpet. He looked good. Great, even.

In Up in the Air, he looks old and haggard, but maybe he's supposed to be. Maybe it's part of his character. But a turkey neck is a turkey neck. And George had a turkey neck.

48 is tough. For all of us!

Up in the Air is an enjoyable movie. Not the greatest movie ever made, but a good solid movie. For those of us in the aviation biz, it is especially fun.

Speaking of turkey necks, there's Harrison Ford on the red carpet. Meow.
Yikes Paul McCartney talks and looks like he's a hundred years old. scary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caught a glimpse of Harrison. I think I cried at how fleeting beauty can be.

Caught a glimpse of George. I guess the beard is to hide the turkey neck.

Caught a glimpse of William Hurt. Based on the above, he must have an ostrich neck. He made Dan Haggerty look like a Preppy.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

If I had a Beard of the Year award, I'd have to give it to William Hurt. It was amazing. That's not necessarily a good thing.

Harrison Ford is definitely giving Warren Beatty a run for his money in the "fleeting beauty turns to decrepitude" race.

It's better to be a DeNiro, sorta cute but average. Then you age okay. DeNiro kinda looks like my dad did at that age. That's a nice thing.