Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Blahs

I hate this time of year.

It's cold*, dull and there's nothing happening. My greatest challenge in the past few days has been avoiding hearing about the balloon boy and his stupid balloon parents.

On the positive side, I turned on the t.v. last night and there was a football game on from New England, and man, it was snowing like crazy. Thank the lord for the cold front that kept that evil precip away.

In other fun news, yesterday afternoon I mowed the front lawn, and while doing so, I kept the mower facing south the whole time (as opposed to turning in 2 directions) so all my dead leaves ended up in my neighbour's driveway. It was very satisfying. This being said:

There's gotta be more to life than this!

*Yes, it is sunny today, and that's a good thing. But it won't last.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

wait--soon the cpn's will get you back

Anonymous said...

coulda come to the great escape with us and done a few coasters with the boys (or lounged around the water park hotel doing the lazy river over and over again). weeee!

Susieq said...

Hey, we're sick of balloon boy and his weird family over here too (and whats with the weird names those kids have?).

I guess you wouldn't appreciate me mentioning that it was a lovely 28C here today......(no, you probably wouldn't....)