Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jeez, they're all alike

That darn cat.

I have been feeding the (originally) half-starved Black Cat for about two and a half weeks now. So this morning? It was the first time he refused to eat what I served him! The nerve.

Listen, Blackie, I said, I will have you know that this dollar store special costs me a whole 33 cents per can. You think I'm made of money?

If I wanted to see this as a positive development, I might think that maybe his stupid neglectful owners served him a proper breakfast this a.m., and so he had no need for a second breakfast. Perhaps that was the case, and he wasn't just being a typical, entitled arrogant c.a.t.

Maybe he was already full. I had noticed over the past week that he has filled out quite a bit. He's looking slightly...what's the word...Baldwinish.

My motto: Promoting feline obesity, one cat at a time.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

...the baldwin effect-