Thursday, October 15, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Have not yet decided what to give out at Halloween.

I saw in my Publi-Sac that most stores have stuff on sale not too expensive this week. I think it is either Zellers or Pharmaprix that has a big bag of various red licorices. This might be a good option because I could resist it, i.e., that is to say, I could buy it this weekend and not eat all 100 pieces by Oct. 31. Not being that big on licorices myself. This goody bag includes Twizzlers and Nibs. Hmmm.

An aside: when I was in Vancouver, there was a really good candy store close to the hotel. I went in and asked the clerk if they carried Grape Nibs. He had never heard of such a thing. Sorry, guys, I tried!

I ended up buying Cadbury bars imported from England. Not at all like the crappy domestic Cadbury bars. (Did I talk about this before? Probably.) Anyway, real Cadbury bars imported from the UK are fantastically delicious. Shoulda bought more than two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous and I will agree...there has never been a better bag of Nibs in this world than that small bag of Grape Nibs we shared at whatever concert it was.

JAW fan