Saturday, October 31, 2009

C'est Halloween

My first trick or treaters of the evening. It's only 5:15 and still broad daylight! But there they are, five boys around 10 years old. I give them each two treats, then the arguing starts.

One kid gets his two treats, but keeps his bag open. I say: You already got yours. The kid points to a chocolate bar and says: But I want one of those! And I say too bad, and his friends yell to him to move out of the way.

Another kid gets one chocolate bar and one nibs. I say, you get two things each. The kid asks: Can I get a third? I REALLY want a twizzler! And I, again, say too bad. Move on, guys.

They continued down the street bickering.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

you harsh ladeee

Anonymous said...

Wow!...I guess next year you should just prepare a menu and ask the kids to choose something off it.

JAW fan