Monday, October 12, 2009

It's over

The over-eating is over.

I'm done. I've got to stop. I had the worst food hangover of my life this morning. It was not caused by the turkey, mashed potatoes, mashed turnips, stuffing, yams, gravy, cranberries, asparagus and wine. No. It was caused by the dessert pig-a-thon of pears and brie.

Pears and brie is one of the greatest taste sensations in the world. Tasty pears, fresh creamy brie. I ate, and ate, and ate. I could not stop myself. Then my sis brought some gouda. I ate a bit of that.

Never again. I barely slept all night. And this morning I was BBB. Bloated beyond belief.

I may have to join CA. Cheese-oholics Anonymous.

8 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

cheese powa!

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing this medical documentary once, where this woman thought she was having a baby -- I mean, she really thought she was going to have a baby. She was sure it was a baby. But she saw this doctor and it turned out it was just a pizza. I think the doctor's name was Wayne Thomas. If you want to go see him.

Anonymous said...

That's Dr. Thomas, MD, VD and Bar.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Pizza. Not a baby.

Anonymous said...

I'm so GD busy these days I have no time to blog about these MDs or VD or BVDs...

Hope my absence has not gone un-noticed...

Of course, if I had a computer with internet at home?...but then, with my backlog of DVDs, I don't see that happening...

On an aside note, if you cheese-aholics got your act together and stopped eating so much f**king cheese, I might not be so busy!!!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

If I maintain true full-cheese abstinence, you will be out of a job.

Anonymous said...

You'd have to give up PB and KD as well, for me to be completely jobless.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I don't buy PB from your company, unless you guys are marketing Skippy under a secret agreement. KD, well, I buy it on sale, as emergency comfort food. Which I will probably need now that winter is on the horizon.