Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Is this a bad year to go to Italy? I have a ticket to ride to Rome in October, but do I want to go?

Bad things come in threes.

1. First they had the big eartha-quake-a
2. Today they had a nasty train derailment.
3. What will be No. 3?

I could always count the totally embarrassing loss to the Brazilians last week, but that's not quite a national disaster. (Some Italians may disagree with that. Really. 3-zip. It was ugly.)

Could my visit be No. 3? Will I, with all my negative powers, wreak havoc and bring doom to Rome? No. I am not No. 3, I am not a number. I am a free tourist.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

well OF COURSE the loss to brazeeel was number 3!
go to italy--it is safe, you are in the clear

Susieq said...

Enjoy - what could happen? The Pope could die I suppose......mmmmm

Anonymous said...

...or Joe Pesci.

JAW fan